Design Patterns: The Ultimate Reference Site

Hello, world!

As you might have noticed, is quite a while since I did my last post. This crisis times are really tough and even my "posts pruduction" had slown down. That was a joke. Good one, uh? Nevermind. Today I'm here to speak about software design patterns. In fact, I will not precisely speak on them but only point a nice site a friend of mine told me about and which I've been using as reference since then: Source Making Design Patters. This site is really amazing when it comes to this topic! There you may find rapid and straightforward answers to take down your most scareful doubts, or even learn it all to get a nice background on the subject. What the hell are you still doing here? Go for it now!

1 comments:

felipe ferraz said...
April 22, 2009 at 6:20 PM

the "good friend of mine" happens to be me!
could you even at least say my name?

nice post as always!
see ya!